My life experiences.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Exciting News and some Progress Pictures to come soon!

scivation Pictures, Images and Photos
Mark and Derek the founders of Team Scivation doing a little flex down.

So I have been slacking a bit on my blog game and thought it was time to step it up a notch. Then again you can't really blame me after the workouts I've put myself through this week on a low carb diet. It's amazing I haven't passed out or thrown up in the gym yet, Although I almost threw up Wednesday actually.

So for the news, I've joined Team Scivation and will be receiving diet, workout and contest prep instructions from some of the very best in the game today. I have been reading some of the books that I now have access too and I am extremely excited to get this started as the information is extremely pertinent and valuable. I am hoping that this will propel and motivate me to keep heading in the right direction and eventually win my competition next year.


Gary just doing his thing

I finished my first full week of workouts for German Volume training along with my good friend G Spot Rogers, or Gary as you may know him. This kicked our asses pretty good this week and was a nice change in intensity from the old routine. I look forward to hitting it even harder next week.

I can see a huge change in my body composition and the way my clothes are fitting already. I was flexing in the mirror last night (don't lie guys we all do it) and notice how good my arms and shoulders are looking. My back width is now more visible and not covered with a fat layer and it looks like my lats are still pretty huge. All in all it is awesome to see yourself changing day by day for the better.

I will include progress pics in my next post...

No comments: