My life experiences.

Friday, October 17, 2008

First Post!

This will be the first post of many to come on this blog talking about my life and sharing helpful tips and ideas. I am currently hanging out in Mill Creek looking forward to going down to Argentina this winter for a once in a lifetime experience.

My girlfriend Alexis and I are saving up money and doing some fundraising efforts to sponser ourselves and other young people to go down to Buenos Aires in the late winter through early spring. We are going to be volunteering to help promote literacy and assist in educating under privlidged youths

More information on how to get involved or donate can be located on my facebook page, so feel free to check it out or send me a message for more information.

That's all for now more later...

No comments: