My life experiences.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Connections and business

So I know I've been slacking on my blog, but I'm making a commitment to write 2 to 3 times a week from here on out.

Whats new? Well just running my new online business at www.theragrackoutlet.com which is going well. I've picked up a bit of valuable information and thought I'd pass it along to anyone who might actually read this.

Connections are vital, absolutly vital in establishing your business. While e-mail marketing and (PPC) pay per click advertising can generate revenue, making frineds and meeting new people is a very important aspect of business. This is something I have overlooked for years as I am not a naturally extroverted person.

I'm beginning to learn the true importance of having connections and meeting people who can help make things happen for you.

Any business is more or less a people business. While there may be exceptions it is very seldom you see a succesful person who has not in some way leveraged their contacts to further their own interests, it's just how the game is played.

I want to make a commitment to value the people in my life not only for the sake of building valuable partnerships, but enrich my own life and work on things that are uncomfortable to me. After all, half the battle of business seems to be getting outside your comfort zone and making uncomfortable decisions.

Until next time, think about the people in your own life that impact your regularly and might be more impaortant to you than you may think. After all many successful people aren't what they seem to be at first take.

No comments: