My life experiences.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hiking Lake Serene or at least most of it...

Well it was time for another hike this morning and I thought I'd post a few pics as the scenery was gorgeous. Despite 2 mucho margaritas and me trying to sing karaoke in Spanish at Azteca the night before, I still made the trek out to the Lake Serene hike nearby Mt. Index. Running on 3 hours asleep (yes it was a good night) and feeling the effects of the dehydration brought on by the tequila the night before, I was surprisingly spry and enthused to take on the hike. While we didn't make the full trek up to Lake Serene because of the late start we got, we had a very nice hike up to Bridal Falls where we hung out and looked for an interesting rock to remember the hike by. Dad aka Kev plans on grabbing a rock on every hike we go on and eventually having a fountain with them all in it in his home, an idea I'm stealing from him as well.

All in all a great hike with some good conversation. It was nice to get outside and get some exercise before the weather turns ugly. Lets just say I'll be sleeping like a drunk baby after a steak dinner tonight.

 Until next time... Stay classy

Posted via email from rickagriffith's posterous

No comments: