My life experiences.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Time to get organized and on schedule, Self-Improvement starts now!

So in an effort to get things in my life running efficiently instead of wasting huge amounts of time like I have been, I have decided to make myself a strict schedule to follow daily. I am the type of person who really needs a solid plan to follow otherwise I am very easily distracted. Among the main goals I am trying to accomplish in the next 2 months or so are the following:


- Get in Better shape, lose 40 lbs through the new diet I'm following and workouts (more on this in another post)

- Learn to speak Spanish effectively and be at least conversational in 3 months

- Start walking at least 2 miles per day to imporve health and cardio shape.

- Start Tango dancing classes and get good!

- Start working tirelessly 9-5 each day instead of sparatically like I have been

So with that being said here is my tenitive schedule

7:00 AM Wake Up

7:15 A.M. Meditation for 15 min

7:30 A.M. Take Bill the dog for a walk 30-45 minutes

8:15 A.M. Shower, get ready for the day.

8:30 A.M. Healthy Breakfast according to diet

9:00 A.M. Work, work, work

12:00 P.M. Healthy Lunch

3:00 P.M. Healthy Snack

5:00 P.M. come home from work.

5:30 P.M. Healthy dinner

6:00 P.M. One full hour Language Learning Spanish

7:00 P.M. Clean up, get ready for the night, check e-mail, return phone calls, wite blog posts, read ect.

8:00 P.M. Workout at Golds, Tango Class on Wednesdays,

9:30 P.M. Get home, shower, begin to wind down, take Bill across the street to pee

10:00 P.M. TV time for 1 hour, also internet browsing, research, talking to girls  :) haha

11:00 P.M. Reading or Movie time in bed, Protein Powder, supplements,

11:30 - 12 P.M. Bed

 

So there it is, lets see how this works, I'll be starting this up and being very strict about it monday... BTW I know my spelling sucks, my bad

Posted via web from rickagriffith's posterous

No comments: