My life experiences.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Down 25lbs in less than 2 months!



Well it's about that time for another progress update. First off I was going to write a conclusion to the My Life posts, but I just can't do it anymore to be honest. I thought some one was real who ended up being the exact opposite and that is that.

On to the good news!

Starting weight- 331 lbs Goal- to lose 91 lbs

Current- 306 lbs

Weight loss- 25 lbs

Still to go- 66 lbs

I'm over a quarter of the way there already and it is only getting easier. The most encouraging part is that my diet has been far from perfect with my personal life currently in shambles. When the diet is perfected this goal should be attainable very quickly. I initially alotted myself 7 months to complete this but I have a feeling that I can get it done sooner. I have all the motivation I'll ever need!!!

Cardio has been upped to at least 30 minutes or 45 minutes on non lift days. I can tell a huge difference from the cardio and it is starting to help me drop weight again. I have a feeling 300 will be broken by next wednesday for sure.

I've been lifting as well but am really just trying to get back in the flow and strengthen my stabilizing muscles while getting back to where I used to be. I got up to 50 lb dumbell curls for 8 reps which is a very promising sign. I can tell a huge difference in the way my clothes are fitting and the way my upper body is getting more sculpted.



In a month or so i will post before pictures and my progress pictures up on the blog. By then I'll be a bit more comfortable with my shirt off.

More soon...

No comments: