My life experiences.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

An inspiration and a promise for 2010

So lets get the real news out of the way first. August 2010 I Rick Griffith will be competing in the 2010 INBF Washington State Natural Bodybuilding Contest. Yes we are a long way from there I know, and I have a whole lot of work to do, but I'm going to win it. Seriously.

I'm not sure which division I will be in at the time of the competition but I'm sure I can be close to the heavyweight/light heavyweight cut off and decide which division I have the best shot in. Possibly the novice men's division would be a good starting point, however I really want to win the men's heavy weight and think I have a shot. Starting German Volume Training again this week so that should kick my ass pretty good.

If you read this blog and enjoy it by the way please leave me a comment at the bottom of the post. I have heard some good things from friends and it is nice to have the support.

Here are last years winners...

Last years winner heavyweight

Light Heavyweight

Novice Men's Heavyweight


Amazing transformation

Before

After
I recently ran across this link and thought I'd share it with you. This guy is a real inspiration and his progress is remarkable. Losing 210 lbs is absolutely amazing, see his story for yourself.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bradley_davis.htm

More on this next week...

No comments: